Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 17, 2016

God, my guide...

The Dear God Project — A Prayer of Guidance Dear God, This will be ...

My prayer:

Awesome God. This week was messed up. I thought I was doing pretty good with maintaining a good attitude, trusting you through it, but tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back (so to speak). And yet, even in this latest thing, I can so easily imagine how you could be using this to protect me from much greater trouble.

I really do trust you but I am a bit beat down and worn out from it all this week. I ask for you help, with me and with each situation.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your guide in the small and the great things. I won't always steer you away from something, just because it is hard. I can use even the most foolish things of this world.

I need some of those hard things to break off the even harder things that get attached to you.

Be open to where I want to guide you next and don't get distracted by the big obstacles in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment