Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 25, 2016

Tonight...

My prayer:

It is "Good Friday" Lord. A very odd name that we came up with to appreciate and give thanks for your sacrifice for us.

Nothing that I know and experience could be possible without your sacrifice. I would have never made it out of my tumultuous teen years had you not loved me, forgiven me, and led me out. I would be empty and alone without the ability to talk to you and hear your voice. Everything good in my life is because of you and none of it could have happened if you had not first sacrificed to save me.

"Thank you" in these circumstances almost sounds ridiculous. How do I show you appreciation for being everything to me? I don't know how to do it right. I ask you to hear my heart and know my love and worship for you.

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight was the night that I was silent on earth but vocal in heaven. Tonight was the night that I was fighting for you.

Tonight was the night that those who were with me were convinced that all was lost. That this new season and new life that they had believed in was over. Tonight was the night when their hope died. Tonight was a night of darkness.

But for me, tonight was a night of beginnings. Tonight was the start of a true new season of the world and of my people. Tonight, the hard part was over and all that was left was to return to the people I love and let them know that they are forgiven, healed and whole.

Never see the sacrifice without seeing the joy. I did it for you then. I would do it for you today again in  a heartbeat. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment