Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 11, 2016

Sin in the sickness...

They all freak out, no one is really enjoying themselves. Drastic ...

My prayer:

I HATE SICKNESS!!! It does not belong in your children God. You, Jesus, took it all for us. And it makes me really angry when sickness seems to forget that and gets inside of us.

God, I believe it is your will for us to live in divine health. I believe that any sickness that comes on to us has already been healed by the stripes you took for us. I believe that you are the miracle healing God. I believe it all to very the depth of my soul.

God, I pray that you manifest in me what I know to be true. Dear God make me whole.

What God Said Tonight:

Sickness and death make me furious too. They were never meant to be a part of your existence. I showed Adam and Eve how to prolong life. I showed them favor with their offspring. I continued to grow the family and would have shown them the tree of life for eternal life if we had not had the setback with sin.

Sin is the root of all sickness. Not always your sin, but there is always sin in the sickness. Don't let that sin taint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment