Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 11, 2016

Stress rescue...

My prayer:

God, I pray for help handling the stress better tomorrow than I did today. I let it get to me. I reacted poorly. I am embarrassed that I reacted so poorly. I am sorry that I reacted so poorly.

Please help me to do better tomorrow. Please help me to have better perspective. Please give me peace in the midst of the pressure. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I noticed only one thing. In the middle of the stress and the pressure today, you did not turn to me. You did not call out for help.

You know that I always come when you call. You know that if you will turn to me in those times, I always help. I am glad that you have come tonight, now that you have had time to reflect. And, I will help you. The best help though is when you call out in the middle of it. See if I won't show up, right then and there, and take care of you. I promise I will.

When the  pressure hits, look up. When the stress comes barreling down, think first of me and I will come to your rescue.

I am yours and you are mine forever my love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment