Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Fragile...

My prayer:

I am tired of trying to figure it all out God. Sometimes the more I seek answers, the more aware I am of how little I actually know.

Tonight I just want to hang out with you and listen to what you want to talk about.

What God Said Tonight:

Treat people with the gentleness that comes from understanding that they are always more fragile than  they seem. Just as you are.

Don't be fooled or put off by their tough exterior. Do not be frightened away by their anger. See it all for the protective coating that it is and have the patience and mercy to see through it.

Be patient. Be kind. Be loving.

Thanks for always being willing to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment