Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Death, life, loss and gain...

My prayer:

It seems like I was surrounded with people who very recently lost someone close to them. Some had the assurance that their loved ones were with you in heaven. Some did not. All of them were hurting.

God I pray for your comfort, peace and healing to wrap around my friends suffering loss tonight. I pray that your love envelop and heal them. I pray for your restoration in their lives. I thank you that with you, we have a hope that survives death.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is precious. It is valuable beyond measure. As my child, you have an eternity  with me. We have forever together. When we look back, in the later days, we will cherish this time together while you are alive on earth.

That being said,what I have for you after this life is over, is pretty amazing as well. Those you  have lost, who have gone before you, don't worry about them. I am taking great care of them. I am shepherding them through this place called eternal life.

I love you sweet daughter. Feel my restoration power in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment