Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A good day...

My prayer:

Thanks for last night God. Things looked a lot better today. Thanks for helping me to be a bit of a blessing to a few people today.

I ask for your continued help tomorrow. It promises to be a wild and busy day. Help me to maintain your peace and be a blessing.

How was your day?

What God Said Tonight:

My day was good. But then my days are always  good. It is not hard to have a good day when you can see everything in the day from every perspective and angle.

I don't just see the 'good' and the 'bad' in the events of the day. I see the underlying purpose to everything. I see how I work it out for your good. I see the victory before the battle begins. I know who wins. So, my day is always good.

You know me. You know that I will always make you to succeed. If you really believed that, you would never have a bad day again. Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment