Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Don't wait...

My prayer:

I just want to hear our voice and feel your heart God

What God Said Tonight:

It is not time to stop. It is time to continue on. It is time to complete the journey you started. It is time to see the new things achieved in your life. It is time to move ahead with my full love and support within you.

I have waited and asked you to wait for a long time. No more. Don't wait, do. Don't wait, hear and follow my voice. Don't wait, your time is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment