Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 15, 2016

Life is like baking...

My prayer:

Ok, we made it. Friday night! There were definitely times this week that I was not sure that I would be here, with you, in one piece on Friday night but I made it!

Thank you for giving me strength I did not have. Thank you for giving me peace when I was stressed. Thank you for giving me patience when I needed it. And, thank you for giving me the humility to ask for forgiveness, that I needed.

Love you Daddy!


What God Said Tonight:

Life is a bit like baking. You work really hard to carefully measure and include all of the right ingredients. you time things out the best that you can. And, even when you get everything right, it sometimes comes out very different from what you planned.

The thing is, the opposite is true too. Sometimes when you get everything wrong, it can all come together into something really wonderful.

I am the one who gets to decide your future and the favor on your life. I get to take whatever life throws at you and however you respond and turn it all for your good. I get to determine your success.

Follow my lead and you will always see the win in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment