Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 9, 2015

The mysteries of God...

My prayer:

Thanks for your favor today God. Life is a whole lot easier when I follow your lead. The challenges were still there but I just followed your peace and everything worked out.

That is the crazy wonderful thing about you (one of the crazy wonderful things about you). You always work things out. Little things, big things, you always work it out.

Thank you for being the solution, every time.

What God Said Tonight:

Seek and you shall find. There, in front of you are all the mysteries of the world. Seek me and you will find the answers.

I know you love having the answer; but even more, you love discovering the answer. Seek and you will find my child.

There is no knowledge that I will withhold from you. I might have to delay the answers sometimes, that is a different conversation, but I will always tell you the truth. I will always give you the answer.

The "mysteries of God" are mysteries only to those who don't know me. There is nothing unknown that you will not know in the right time.

I love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment