Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Needing God...

My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for all of your help again today.

Continuing from our conversation this morning, is it important to you that we, that I, need you? I know it is important to you that we love you but it also seems like it is important to you that we need you. The whole concept of "without faith it is impossible to please God" seems to imply that our faith in you to do what we can't is important. But, even as I type that I realize that I am adding the part of "to do what we can't". That is not part of what you said.

But logically, when we love someone we often need them as well, Not always, but those closest to us, we need them at least in some aspect. Is that why it is important to you? Is it just evidence of the depth of our love for you?

I only ask because it seems like often, things in life are a lot harder than they could be. There are things, hassles, tragedies that are hard and require that we lean on you which brings us closer to you, which is good. But, sometimes, I wonder why it has to be that way. Can't we get and be close without all the trauma and drama?

I am rambling at this point God but I really am interested. I think if I could understand this a little better, it would be easier for me to wait out your timing on things...maybe.

I love you!


What God Said Tonight:

Needing someone,needing me, is not weakness. It is inherent in how I made you that you will need others to help you to be all that you can be. Your need of me is normal and makes you stronger, not weaker, when you allow me to be your strength, your guardian and your Lord.

I love when you recognize your need of me. It makes it easier for me to help you. When you don't recognize that you need me, I have to work harder to convince you to let me in. I love you and your need of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment