Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Safe...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Every time I turn around right now, it seems like someone is getting shot. This world seems to be getting more and more dangerous.

I pray and ask God for your protection around me, my family, my friends, and all of your kids around the world. I pray that you surrounds us all with your angels of protection.

I pray for your peace to fill us. I come against fear, in the name of Jesus, and in His name I cast fear into the pit. Holy Spirit, come and fill us with your comfort.

Thank you Daddy for taking care of us!

What God Said Tonight:

I have prepared a place for you in this time. I have set aside an area in the Spiritual realm for my children in this time of great upheaval.

I have wrapped you in my arms, there is no safer place.

I did not bring you this far in life to allow you to be taken prematurely from this world. Your time and your mission are determined by me, not by a random act of violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment