Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Courage...

My prayer:

God I ask for the deep down awareness that you will work everything out for my good. I pray for your peace. 

 

I am trying to trust you but I am experiencing fear. I am afraid of how things could turn out. I am afraid of this crazy and violent world we are living in. I am afraid of tomorrow. 

 

Experiencing fear is not something I normally have to deal with and when I do, I don't let anyone know about it. But, I need your help. I need your assurance. I need you tonight God.


What God Said Tonight:

Courage comes from moving forward in the face of fear. I am with you. I am always with you. Know that and walk anywhere with confidence.

3 comments: