Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Set aside...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. It is good to meet you here again. I have missed this time with you the last couple of nights. It has made me think of some of the other things that we use to do together that we don't now. It is crazy how easy it is for me to let everyday life get in the way of spending quiet, quality time with the one who is most important in my life. It is easier when the weather is nice because we have our hikes and our trail runs. In the winter, we don't get that time together. I need to find a way to set aside that kind of extended time to hang out with you in the winter.

Anyway, all of that just to say, I can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight...

What God Said Tonight:

I have skimmed the cream off of the top and set it aside. I have gleaned the wheat and sorted out the tares. I have sifted my people to see who could stand.

Now, those I have set aside, will be called upon to spread my word in a new way. They will be called upon to stand up for me in the face of death. They will be called upon to see the end of this era and the beginning of the new era.

Those who are set aside will not have it easy but they will be celebrated for eternity for their faith and their courage in the face of great terror.

I have called you to a purpose. I have set you aside and prepared you. I will soon call upon ou to move out in the fray. But, don't be afraid. I am with you, I will see you succeed. I will go before you in every situation and prepare a way for you. I would not send you into a hopeless battle. I will only send you to victory.

Your love is not in danger. Your life, your eternal life, is not in danger. Your peace is not in danger. I am yours and you are mine and that will never, ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment