Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 23, 2015

God knows you...

My prayer:

I really don't know how to put my thoughts into words tonight God and if I tried, it would probably just sound like whining. So, instead, I think I will focus on you for a bit.

Thank you God for always knowing what is best. Thank you for always giving me hope for the future. Thank you for protecting me (physically, emotionally and spiritually) and for giving me the peace to know that you always will protect me. Thank you for counter acting the critical voice in my head with your words of love. Thank you, most of all for loving me even when I don't know why.

What God Said Tonight:

I hear the anger you don't express. I hear the fear you don't admit. I know the dark thoughts that camp out in your mind. I know the very worst of you.

I know you and you are mine. All mine. I take you, just as you are, lock stock and barrel into my Kingdom, into my arms. And, once you are in, I don't let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment