Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The shape of struggle...

My prayer:

Well God, a whole lot of things went wrong today but nothing that couldn't be fixed. I guess that is the silver lining of it all. Thank you for having the solution to every problem.

God, I ask for more joy, peace, love, purpose and power for me and for the wonderful people you have put in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not so much about the struggle as it is about who you are through the struggle. I will pull you out of every bad situation. I will always bring you out. Who will you be while you are waiting for me? Who will you allow the circumstances to turn you into.

You have heard it before, I am truly more concerned about your character, about who you are and that you be the best you than most anything else. I created you for such great things and I want you to experience them all.

Don't let the struggles mold you into someone you were never meant to be. Keep the shape I gave you. Keep the character I gave you. Keep you, you. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment