Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Giving...

My prayer:

Thank you for bringing me through another challenging day God. Thank you for blessing my friend with the new job and raise. That was REALLY good timing on your part! You always get that timing thing just right.

I love you and can't wait to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

I give you my voice tonight but more, I give you my peace. I give you my love. I give you everything you need.

It is my greatest pleasure to give. Giving is an expression of my love.

It is why I love it so much when you give. When you are generous, it shows my love in you, to those around you.

There is no greater blessing than to give in the right time to the right person.

I love you daughter. Let's find someone to give to again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment