Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 24, 2015

Bride of Christ...

My prayer:

My God is the ruler of the universe. My God is the Father and Creator of all. My God is you. My God is the precious love that invades my soul. My God is the healer that makes wrong things right. My God is the unexplainable power that overcomes every obstacle. 

You God are more amazing than I can ever say and I am truly eternally grateful for you in my life. 

God fill me more than ever before. Fill every hole, every crack, every break in me. Heal every wound. Make me whole so I can be a better example of your wholeness on this earth. 

Make me like you Jesus. Let your love rule my life and my actions. Let your desires rule my heart. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your crown and your glory. I am the jewels that adorn your head. I am the silks that flow over you. I am your covering and your glory. I am. I am. 

You are my bride and I will no longer allow you to be corrupted. I will expose those who try to hurt you and make you less than what you are. I will bring you into the light so all can see your beauty. But, I will protect you from their lust for you. 

You are mine and mine alone. I will not share you. I will see you in your complete and fulfilled place of glory in my presence. 

We are meant to be together. Me and my bride. I have waited for you. I have prepared for you. I have created a home for us. It is nearly time for us to be together. Don't get weary in the waiting. Don't give up on me. I promise the time is very close. 

1 comment: