Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 6, 2015

Finding contentment...

My prayer;

Wonderful Father. Thank you for a successful day. Thank you especially for your protection over me the last couple of days. There have been quite a few close calls and you have brought me through safe and sound.

I really do not want to be a whiner, but you do say to talk to you about everything. The thing is, I am thoroughly discontent. Nothing horrible is happening. I simply want more. More purpose, more meaning, more love, more you, I want more.

I am so grateful for all that you have given me. Truly, my life is blessed and I feel ungrateful and spoiled to even say this; but, that is where I am at.

I lay this down God and ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I hate to tell you this but you will likely feel discontent more than a few times in our life. You are living in a world that is not your home. You are living n a world that is fallen from grace and you are covered by my grace. Your discontent is real and is partially evidence of you being in this world but not of it.

I can help you. I  can give you more. I can help you to find contentment in me in the midst of your discontent. I can make it better.

But the root of it is, you are misplaced for awhile.

Know, that for this time, I need you where you are. I will call you home when it is time and then you will find the sweet contentment and fullness that you desire. Until then, let me fill you, let me be your  contentment. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment