Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Practice being a blessing...

My prayer:

Ok God. So, you definitely warned me that a challenge was on the way but I didn't realize you meant today! Weehaw today was ridiculously crazy, hard, and whatever other word for bad that I can't think of right now because I used every brain cell I had today just to survive. Maybe we made it through and tomorrow will be easier? I hope so. 

I pray for your continued help God. 

The thing that I hate about days like this is it drains me so much that I have nothing left to give away. I don't treat people with the love and care that I want to and I should. I am so busy trying to survive and make it through that I don't have time, energy, or power to help anyone else. I don't like me when I get like that. 

God, please make me a blessing to the people around me. Otherwise, why am I here?

What God Said Tonight:

Practice being a blessing. Practice being kind, and thoughtful and giving. The more you practice that during the good times the more likely you are to act that way, out of instinct, in the hard times. 

You don't have to be in a good mood to be generous. You don't have to have overflow to give to someone else. It is easier, absolutely but not necessary. 

As long as I am in you you will always have something more to give. Keep me in you. Let them see me in you, even when you are not at your best. Especially when you are not at your best. Put on my armor and let them see me. 

Your challenges are not over but neither is my help. I will be with you every step of the way, now and forever. Be at peace and know that I am God, I am on your side, and I will see you victorious every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment