Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 23, 2013

Fill me up...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Friday nights are starting to seem like a victory! Just making it through the week to Friday night seems like an accomplishment.

Thank you for bringing me through again. Thank you for your grace and mercy ALL week. Thank you for the opportunity to mend a broken relationship, help a friend or two, and pray for some of your kids. You are the reason God and you are what makes the work worth it.

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I will lead you by still waters. I will give you rest.

I appreciate your efforts to get the work done today so you can rest tomorrow. Your rest is needed to do what you do for me.

Focus on me tomorrow. Spend time with me. Don’t just rest and don’t get distracted with life. Spend some time with me that I can fill you up again. Spend some time in my presence so I can heal the wounds of the week. Spend some time in my arms that I can love you like you should be loved.


I am all yours tomorrow if you want me. I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment