Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Identity battle...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Thank you for today. Just about the time that I am convinced that I have no idea what I am doing and everything seems to be sliding down hill, you bring along an encouragement to let me know I am getting at least some stuff right.

Thank you for the gifts you have given me, the talents and skills. And, thank you for showing me how they can be used to help others and your kingdom. I am glad you made me the way I am, flaws and all. Not that I don’t want to improve and be better, because you know that I do. But, I am happy for the way you have made me.

You are a wonderful Father.

What God Said Tonight:

I am in a battle over you right now. Your enemy wants to hurt you and kill you. He wants to keep you from your destiny. Your discouragement has been directly from him.

I am fighting him off. He can’t have you. You need to stay strong in me.

Don’t believe the lies about you. Believe only what I say about you. You are a king and a priest and you are the head and not the tail. You are redeemed and perfect in my sight and that is all that matters.

Your enemy cannot have you and will not. Hang in there for the duration, keeping your mind set on who I say you are and you will come through stronger and better equipped for the next thing in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the everlasting encouragement you provide us through talking to Him every night, especially when I feel like I don't spend enough time with Him day in and day out. It's just enough to keep me going, just like manna from heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Lizzy! You just made my day!! :D

      Delete