Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 16, 2013

On purpose...

My prayer:

What a great night God! I expected to be half dead tonight after this crazy and ridiculously busy week but here I am, full of energy, full of your Spirit after another amazing night of prayer and worship with my brother and sisters. I even got a run in today! Now that is a miracle!

I want to thank you for so many things tonight. The two big ones are thank you for making impossible things possible and thank you for making connections that will change the world. You are fascinating God and the way you work  everything together truly blows my mind. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

I enjoy blowing your mind. I enjoy you. I enjoy doing things with you. I enjoy worship time with you. I enjoy prayer time with you. I enjoy simply being with you. 

I created you just as you are because I wanted you in my life. I wanted you to fill a perfect place and space. 

I do everything on purpose. I have no accidents. I am the creator of coincidence and I use every one of them for the good of my kingdom and my people. 

I will never stop working for you. I will never stop loving you. I will never stop finding ways for you to live out your purpose in me. 

You have a big day tomorrow. Time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment