Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 24, 2013

Worry free...

My prayer:

Talk to me awesome God and let me hear your thoughts, plans, and goals. I just want to listen to you until you have said all that you want to say...

What God Said Tonight:

You could be here for a very long time if you were to listen to everything I have to say. I am the God all mighty and my Spirit is continually renewed. I am a fountain that will never run dry. I am joy everlasting. I am peace beyond understanding. And most of all I am your Father. 

I adore you. I have great plans for you. But you know that. We have talked all about that before. 

What I am not sure that you understand is that my love is truly all that matters. Because you are loved by me, you will have the desires of your heart. You will never lack for any good thing. You will be, now and forever, cared for by me. You will be protected by me. You will be promoted because of me. 

You need never worry another day of your life because I am yours and you are mine. Live with the confidence of my grace and mercy all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment