Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Father's love...

My prayer:

My Holy Father. Today, Father's Day, I want to thank you for so many things. Thank you for restoring my relationship with my earthly father. Thank you for all of the wonderful men of God that you surrounded me with before that restoration so that I could know a father's love. Thank you for teaching me what that love is all about. And, most of all, thank you for being my heavenly Father and loving me so perfectly and wonderfully yesterday, today and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

My child. My sweet child. 

We are about to embark on a journey together. A new journey that will be wonderful and beautiful and will require every bit of trust and love that we have built over the years. 

Our love is for a purpose. Our love will heal a nation and a world. Our love is powerful beyond what you can imagine and we will be taking it on the road. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment