Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blessed assurance...

My prayer:

Awesome protector. Mighty God, with wild fires sprouting up all around me I am reminded of your watch care and protection in my life. Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death it shall not harm me. It is so true. You take such amazing care of me and keep me safe in very unsafe situations, all the time. 

It's not that bad things don't ever happen, but when they do, you already have a way out for me and you turn it all around for my good. I know you say you will do that in your word and I know you don't lie. But there is a big difference between reading it, believing it, and living it.

Thank you God that I am at the point of my life where I get to live out your promises here on earth. It took some time and effort to get here but it is an awfully wonderful place to be!

What God Said Tonight:

I call that blessed assurance. To know that no matter what, I have your back, I will take care of you and protect you and I will never let you down. To know that and not just think or believe it is how I want all of my children to live. 

I gave you promises not so you could read about them and hope that some day, maybe in heaven, you will see those things. I gave you promises to help you in this life, right now. 

This life is not easy. There are many struggles and challenges you must face. You have an enemy that is trying to destroy you constantly. You need my promises and protection simply to survive. 

Live knowing that each and every promise in my word is for you. Specifically for you and that I want you to have it, now. I love you  and I will see you blessed all the days of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment