Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Unique love...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am so crazy in love with you. All I have to do is stop for five seconds and start to think of who you are and all that you do and I am overwhelmed with how wonderful you are and how much I love you!!

Thank you for "C's" praise report of healing from MS today! That blessed and encouraged so many people. You are wonderful!! Wait, I already said that. I just run out of words God. 

I always loved how Bishop L always use to start the year with the alphabet praise. Let see if I can come up with 26 words to describe how wonderful you are starting with each letter of the alphabet...I may need some help with "X"...

You are awesome, beautiful, caring, delightful, excellent, fabulous, GREAT, highest, incredible, Jesus, knowing, loving, marvelous, newsworthy, overwhelming, perfect, quality, regal, stupendous, terrific, unstoppable, victorious, xiphoid (as in your word is like a double edged sword), Yaweh, and zenith!

LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

You make me smile my child. I love you too. I always will. 

Be confident in my love for you. Not just confident in my love for all humanity, but be confident in my love for you. 

My love for each of my children is somewhat different. My relationship with each of my children is different. My love for each child is not greater or less than others but it is different. 

I love you specially because you are you. I love you because I am love, but I love you because of who you are as well. I have a special and unique love for every single one of my children. I have numbered the hairs on your head and I save your tears because I am so in love with you. You are never out of my heart. 

Go and rest. Tomorrow is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment