Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 28, 2013

Follow the new thing...

My prayer:

Hi God. Today was a long one and I am grateful that you got me through it all. 

I am excited about the outreach tomorrow. I continue to join my prayers with the rest of the volunteers in asking that you be in charge and help us to be a blessing. I pray that you bring every person who needs to be there. I pray that you help us to reflect your love, nothing more and nothing less.

What God Said Tonight:

I want you to remember one thing tomorrow, well, two things. 

Don't get stuck in doing things the way you have always done them. Be ready for me to do a new thing. I have plans for tomorrow and if you are with me, following my voice and my Spirit, you will see amazing things. If you don't, if you get stuck in the idea that there is only one way to do it, you will miss what I have for you and you may make it so the others miss what I have for them. Be open and free to follow my will. 

Second thing is to love, no matter what. Love the unlovable. Love the ones who irritate you. Love will make the difference. 

I love you. Go and rest for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment