Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 21, 2013

God's hurting heart...

My prayer:

My God it is good to be with you here tonight. It seems like today was about a week long and I am simply grateful that I made it through and get to spend the end of it with you. 

Thank you for the blessing of all the new people you brought into my life tonight. I am pretty excited what you are going to do with this group. They are definitely on fire for you. 

But, enough of me. I want to listen, not talk tonight. What is on your heart and Spirit tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

My Spirit is at peace. 

My heart hurts. A part of my heart will always hurt for the children I will lose. Satan is stealing children from me every day and it hurts my heart. I love them so much. 

I have given them choice and that is an important part of the whole process but it tears my heart in two when one of my children, decides to walk away from me and into satan's traps. My heart breaks for my lost and dying children. 

Please love them for me. Love them so they know they are loved. They can't hear that from me right now and love will keep them alive. As long as they are alive, they have a chance to choose me.

2 comments:

  1. It is clear that your words are reaching many outside the circle of those that you can see with your physical eyes. You are to be commended for your steadfastness, but are reminded that your presence and mission reaches a far greater number than you can imagine. That is your gift. Your steadfastness, even in times of humility and strife. Kudos to you and for having an inner circle that allows you such freedom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasper! Your words are a great encouragement :)

      Delete