Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No imagination...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I need your wisdom and guidance tonight. I had someone tell me something today that I can take two different ways and I not sure what to do. Do I listen to the actual words that were said? If so, I feel loved and taken care of. Or, do I listen to what I think was meant but what he didn't say? If so, I am hurt! 

I don't know God. I am coming up on 48 hours of no sleep and barely trust my self to think let alone trust my feelings. Speak to me God and tell em what to do.

What God Said Tonight:

I know you already know the answer. Choose the one that best fits what you expect me to do. I walk in love and love is never offended.

I come to you to talk bout things as they come up. Others consider themselves observers of your world, You need to choose to be a participant. You need to choose that you will play on my side. Once you do that, the power for people to offend you goes way down.

SO, the answer is very simple. Listen to what he said. Everything else is imagination and in this case dangerous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment