Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I am...

My prayer:

Amazing God, amazing life, amazing, favor, amazing God!! I love you so much! I love what you do in my life so much! You are so incredible!!! I wish I could speak a hundred different languages just so I could praise you in every one! How about Hallelujah!!! I believe that is "celebrate God" in every language on earth? HALLELUJAH!!!!! I am so crazy about you God. I love you. I love what you do for me. I love living with you on my side. That is it really. You are perfect and wonderful and I am in awe of you. HALLELUJAH!

What God Said Tonight:

I am,. that is the thing. I simply am. 

I am waiting for you. I am rejoicing with you. I am in you. I am. I simply am. 

No matter what ever happens, I am. I do not change. You may look for me in different places, but I do not change. I am. 

Whether they are praising me in triumphant entry into Jerusalem or whether they are crucifying me and spitting in my face, I am. People's response and opinions of me do not change who I am. They should not change who you are. Stand strong in the understanding of who you are as a child of me and do not let people's opinions or your circumstances dictate who you are.

You are a mighty warrior and you are a royal priesthood. You are exactly what I intended you to be. Be proud of who you are but make sure you are showing off my work and not my throw aways. 

I love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment