Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 27, 2012

Beginnings...

My prayer:

Awesome and amazing God I am very grateful that you got me to tonight. I am so ready for this rest and vacation you have blessed me with. Life has been exciting but exhausting. Thank you  for always giving me everything I need when I need it. 

I am not sure what else to talk about tonight. My thoughts are kind of wandering but nothing new. I am ready to just not think for a little while. If I can just turn my brain off for a few days, that would be good. 

I love you God. What is on your mind while I try to turn off mine.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not sure you recognize the significance of this time, of this moment in time. I don't think you realize all that is going on around you right now. I don't think you understand that today is a day that will be remembered for eternity. Today will be remembered as the day of beginnings. 

You are about to see the beginning of a brand new season and time where nothing is as you expected in the past. You have waited for this time and it is here. 

You are equipped and prepared. remember this day. You will look back on it one day and say, Hey, I remember that day. Things that you thought were minor coincidences will become great testimonies. 

I have so much for you daughter and it starts now. Not tomorrow, not next week, right here and right now.

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn, I'm picturing a rocket launch! God is propelling you into something you can not yet imagine... your life is about to become more AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete