Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 2, 2012

Disappointing God...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I can't seem to shake the feeling that you are mad at me God, that I am disappointing you. Now, I know better. I know that I am covered in the blood. I know that you have forgiven my sin. I know that guilt does not come from you. But, I have this nagging feeling that something is wrong. That I have done something or not done something. It is dogging me and I am not sure what to do. I feel like it is creating distance between us and I HATE that.

Awesome God, please let me know what is going on and what, if anything I should do. I need wisdom and understanding. I need to know where this is coming from and if there is any validity. 

I know very well that I am NOT perfect and that you don't require me to be. But, if there is anything that I am doing that is causing distance between us, please get rid of it or show me how to get rid of it. You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

There is no distance between you and me. I am in you and you are in me. We are one in unity. But, the distance you feel is related to your focus. Your main focus has not been on me lately I am not the thing that your mind consistently returns to. I am not what is keeping you up at night. You are not focused on strategizing the next thing that we will do together.That is why you are feeling distance. 

Refocus and remember the bigger plan. Work, is important but I am more important. People are important, but I am more important. Even dreams are important, but I am more important. 

Keep your mind STAYED on me. That is, don't let it wander. Keep me first and everything else will fall into place. You don't have to strategize in your work if you are focused on me. I will work everything else out in your life when you focus on me. Remember your priorities an I will remember you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment