Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jump into Spring...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Life has been so serious lately. I think I have been forgetting to enjoy the ride. And, now, I am beating up on myself about that. 

Truth is, I am pretty sick of me right now God. What is on your mind. You are so much more interesting and worth listening to.

What God Said Tonight:

Do you ever wonder why I made so many white flowers for Spring? There is a purity and a freshness in Spring. It is the time when everything is new. Everything is fresh. The old fades away and the new bursts up from the soil. The ravages and cold of Winter are not forgotten but lose their power in the fresh flush of Spring. 

Spring is here. Jump into it. Leave the dead of Winter behind and jump into Spring with me. I am ready to take you into a new beginning if you are willing to leave the winter behind. 

I love you daughter. You will love the new season but don't miss it. Don't miss what I have for you because you can't stop thinking about what didn't happen last winter. Let go of the past and reach forward to the future I have for you. It is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment