Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Anger...

My prayer:

Today was a bit rough but it ended in success and reminded me that I have a lot of growing to do God. So, thank you for the day and the lessons. Thank you for coming to my help when I asked. 

Forgive me for waiting too long to ask. I was pretty invested in being angry for awhile. What a waste of time! I drive my self crazy when I let my self fall back into those old unhealthy patterns, but I still do it sometimes. 

I still let anger get the best of me. I still let little things, stupid things, get under my skin. As your child, I should not allow that to happen. I can live in divine peace. I don't have to get caught up in the nastiness of this world, And yet, I do sometimes. That must mean I am choosing to participate in it! 

I NEED TO STOP PARTICIPATING! Please God, help me to do that. Help me to live every day and every minute in your perfect peace. Let me live every moment in your perfect joy. I pray for the peace that passes all understanding in my life. I pray God that you bless me with peace of mind, body and spirit. I love you God and I need your peace.

What God Said Tonight:

Perfect peace comes from an unwavering focus on me. It comes from always looking at me and never at the problem. It comes from total trust that I will work everything you. 

It is not up to you to make sure everything works. You will become exhausted and you will fail, eventually. Instead trust in me more, let me guide you and give you things to do, 

No comments:

Post a Comment