Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Security detail...

My prayer:
Awesome protector. Every once in awhile I get a little insight into some of the stuff you have protected me from God and I am amazed.  There are so many things that could hurt me, even kill me, that I don't have to face because you protect me from them. There are so many threats that you fight off for me. Half of the time, I don't even realize there was a threat until it is over! 


There is that scripture that says no weapon formed against me will prosper. Tonight I am getting some fresh insight on that one. There are the physical threats that you have protected me from like nearly drowning, daily threats on the road, and sickness. And then there are the more subtle threats.


Not that I have never been hurt. You know that isn't true.  I think that is where fear comes in.  When I look back and see the times that I have been hurt, sometimes hurt badly, I get scared that I will get hurt again. But, if I think about it, ever since I started living my life for you, the few times I do get hurt, the hurt doesn't last.  You are always there and pull me out.  You always give me the comfort I need.  You always bring around me the people I need to love me through it. 


Thank you God for every threat that you have protected me from, both the ones I know about and the ones I don't know about. Thank you for protecting me physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.  Thank you for being my protector.  Thank you God that you make sure that no weapon formed against me will prosper.  Thank you God for healing the few hurts that get through to me. Thank you God for loving and protecting me.


What God Said Tonight:
Waking up in the morning takes courage.  Getting out of bed and facing the world takes courage.  Sweet daughter, I am glad that my protection provides the courage you need to face the world.  That is a big part of why I do it. The biggest reason why I protect you is that I love you so much I can't help myself.  What Father would allow harm to his daughter if he could protect her from it?  


There are times when for one reason or another, some amount of pain has to be experienced.  It is related to the sin of the world.  I promise though that I will always be there to heal the pain.  I promise that I will always find a way for that pain to benefit you and the people around you.  You will never suffer for no reason.  


I will always keep my angel armies around you.  You have a security detail that goes with you wherever you go.  Your President is not better protected than my sweet daughter.  


Part of me is glad that you don't always recognize that protection.  It means that you trust me enough to protect you that you don't have to think about it.  But, times like tonight are also good to remind you that I am here and I will not let the weapons formed against you prosper.  They will not accomplish what they were designed to accomplish. I will deflect every attack against my children.  


I love you. Rest in the assurance of my protection tonight and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment