Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 27, 2011

Living with God...

My prayer:
Mighty God you are everything to me. I rely on you so much. I can't imagine making it through a single day without you. I don't know how anyone does it. The people who don't yet know you, what do they do when the world turns upside down in their lives?


God, I pray for every person who doesn't know you yet or who hasn't learned how to rely on you completely yet. I pray God that you draw them in and show them how amazing you are.  God show them in a very tangible and real way how you are our ever present help. God, please show them that life doesn't have to be so hard when you are in it. 


I love you so much and I am so grateful that no matter what life throws at me, I have you to lean on and to go to for answers. I am so grateful that not only do you comfort me but you also make everything work to my good. Even the really tough stuff, you somehow find a way to make it turn out for my good. THANK YOU! LOVE YOU! PRAISE YOU!


What God Said Tonight:
What more do you want me to do to convince them daughter? I have done miracle after miracle. I have spoken to them through my witnesses and sometimes directly. I cannot force them. I will not force them. I want then to choose me, for their sake and mine but I won't force them. 


You must my daughter continue to reflect me, continue to show the world what it can be like to live life with me. Show them what it is like to deal with the struggles and the joys of life with me in it. Show them. I will continue to work on their hearts. I will continue to do everything possible to catch their attention but I need you to show them. 


They won't believe me at first because they don't trust me. They know you and they trust you. Show them the reality of a life with me. Don't sugar coat any part of it. Show them everything. You will be amazed at how many people will come to me just because they saw you, they saw me in you, and they saw what their life could be.  That is why it is so important that you show our real life, never cover up. 


Shine bright and people will see.  Some of them will decide to come to me just from seeing a life lived for me. I say "some" but really, it will be a lot, more than you can count or keep track of. Go, rest again and we will be together again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment