Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

God is with me...

My prayer:
Awesome day God. Awesome small group tonight God. So tired I can't keep my eyes open. Tonight is all you God. What is on your mind? 


Love that you are my peace, my teacher, my Father and my Lord. I love how you love me God.


What God Said Tonight:
I am with you here, right now. Do you feel my presence? I want you to understand me tonight. I am always with you. I am with you when you are hiding away from the world and I am with you in front of crowds. I am with you when you are doubting yourself and me and I am with you when you walking full of strength into the next challenge. 


I will never leave you, ever. I am yours forever. The bond we have is stronger than any bond ever measured. My love for you is greater than what can be measured. 


My intention for you, my plan is bigger and more powerful than you may ever realize. Even in the middle of it, you will not fully understand he impact. I need to shield you a little from the full spread and success of what we are about to do. I need to protect you from it corrupting you. You will look back some day and understand the impact. That will be a good day. But now while you are in it, I can't show it all to you or it would mess you up. 


I love you too much to leave you to the fate of anyone but me. I love you too much to let anyone but me have a piece of you. I am everything that you need and I will protect and keep you from unsafe things. I love you with a passion that I can only express through sacrificing my life for you. 


I love you daughter. You get rest tonight and we will handle tomorrow as it comes. I will bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment