Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wallpaper...

My prayer:
Awesome God...I don't have much to say tonight. I could thank you for today which was great or I could pray over the many needs. But really, all I want to do is be with you.  


With communion during small group tonight, it reminded me of how often, when I have needed you, you have simply made your presence known and that was really all that I needed to make it through.  


Thank you God for those amazing moments where I know that I know that I know that you are with me.  The moments when I can literally feel your presence.  It is one thing to say I know you that you are always with me.  It is a whole different thing to feel your breath on my cheek. I love you God and your presence is what I want.


What God Said Tonight:
My presence is always with you.  I live in you. You are constantly experiencing my presence but you don't always recognize it for what it is.  You have become so accustomed to me in your life that my presence has almost become wallpaper or back ground.  


You see my different forms when you pray, but when you are done, you will find me at the airport awaiting the next new message and new traveler.  


You will never know the full power of me because it would destroy you.  I try to find familiar ways and people to come to you so you don't freak out and you have a chance of hearing me.  I love you so much. You are so very sweet to me.


In any relationship, there is a time when you become so accustomed to the other person that you fail to truly recognize their presence until or unless it is gone.  You will never have to worry because I will never leave you or forsake you and I will love you always.  But let's keep it fresh.  Let's find new ways every day so that you can be more aware of my presence that is continually with you.  I want you to know without a shadow of a doubt that I am with you for ever and that I will never leave you.  You need that assurance to do these next things that I have for you.


Trust that my presence is all around you and all over you.  You are my sweetheart and I love you.

1 comment:

  1. For He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down relax My hold on you)! Assuredly not!] Hebrews 13:5

    ReplyDelete