Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love suit...

My prayer:
Awesome God. It is back to work tomorrow. Thank you for this vacation God. Thank you for the time to relax, time with Mom, seeing new places, meeting new people and hiking some old trails.  I am going to need your help to get back into the swing of things at work. It feels like I have been gone a long time. It has only been ten days but it feels like more.  


I pray God and ask for your continued favor.  I ask that you continue to bless the work of my hands.  Help me to be effective and be a help to those around me.  Thank you that I have a job to back to. 


Thank you again for the new dream you gave me.  I am done being freaked out by the enormity of it and I am ready for direction on the next step to take to get there.  


I love you God.  I am not sure what else to say tonight.  Maybe I should hush and listen to what you have to say.  That is always a lot more exciting!  Love you so much!!


What God Said Tonight:
I love you. I want you to understand my love for you better. I want you to understand the impact that love has on you and the world.  I want you to understand the power of that love.  I want you to understand the strength that comes from that love.  I want you to better understand what that love is.  


It is not just that I like being with you, although I do.  It is not just that I think you have a lot of really good qualities, although I do.  It is about a soul connection.  It is about the love that is inherent in the creator for his creation.  I am proud of you every time you succeed.  I am proud of you every time you try.  I am in love with who you are and who you are becoming.  I am in love with the essence of who you are.  


That is why there is nothing you can ever do to lose my love.  I love the heart of you. Your heart, your core does not change.  I will guide, direct, and teach you. I will dream dreams for you and I will aspire great things for you life.  But, if you never do another good thing, I will still love you.  


Why does that love matter? It is more than a warm fuzzy on a cold and lonely night, although it is that as well.  This kind of love gives you a foundation to be assured in every situation and every place you are walking to know that if nothing else goes right, if no one else loves you, you are already loved by the most high God and therefore you have great value.  Therefore, you have great protection. Therefore you have a hope for tomorrow.  There is identity, protection, peace, and strength in my love for you.  Wrap yourself in it and walk every day in it and nothing will be too hard for you.  


There are many more promises to be fulfilled.  There are many  people who are lost and need to be found.  Walk through your life encompassed by my love and we will accomplish truly great things. I love you.  Live in my love like a fine suit or a beautiful gown.  Wear my love and let its beauty attract people to me.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment