Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Show up...

My prayer:
Thank you awesome God for the amazing rest last night.  Today was busy but not quite so overwhelming.  Thanks for lining everything up!  The way you continue to bless me and pour out favor on me is beyond explanation.  I love you so much and I am so grateful.  


God I am also exhausted again and I ask that you give me that supernatural rest again tonight so I can accomplish everything you have for me. God I want to say more but I am not sure I can stay awake much more.  Please God, hear my heart tonight and know that I love you more than anything and I am yours.


What God Said Tonight:
I don't need you to have a lot of words all the time.  I just need you to show up. I just need you to be available to me.  I need you to be open to hear me and to do what I tell you to do, even when it doesn't make sense to you.  


You will rest tonight and you will have more to do tomorrow.  We are in that kind of season. But in the midst, remember to take time to listen to me.  In the middle of chaos remember that I am your peace.  In the middle of business, remember that I am the reason and the purpose for your life.  Keep me at the center of your life and everything else wll revolve around us like clockwork.  Everything will fall into place and you will not have to stress or to strain.  


The struggle with following my direction is always in the decision to do it.  Once you decide you are with  me, I will make the way straight.  I will always make a way for you.  You just need to decide that you want my will and then be open to what I tell you to do.  Pretty easy on the one hand but can be the hardest thing in the world sometimes.  


I am here and I will always be here. However, if you want more out of life, you will have to sacrifice.  The increase comes from sacrifice.  I will love you forever.  I will prosper you when you sacrifice.  


I will never let you down.  Trust me now and forever and I will take you where you need to go, give what you need to have, and love you above everything else. Rest now for tomorrow is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

    Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

    For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.
    Matthew 11:28-30

    ReplyDelete