Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Your worship...

My prayer:
I am so crazy blessed God!  You are SO GOOD to me!!! Thank you for growth and increase in every part of my life. 

You said fun stuff was ahead.  You said I wouldn't be able to imagine it all.  You were SO RIGHT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I don't know what else to say or to pray God.  Just thank you from the very deepest part and truest part of who I am. 

What is on your mind tonight?  What do you have to say? If you want to talk to someone I am here and I am ready!

What God Said Tonight:
I like this new music you found for us.  Anointed but no words so you can hear me more clearly. No words so you have to come up with your own words of worship. I like that. 

I like to hear from you.  I like to know what is on your heart and how you are feeling.  I like it when you worship me with your own words and thoughts, not just following the words that someone else came up with. 

Don't get me wrong, I will take your worship any way you are willing to give it.  I am glad for it.  Not so much for me but because of what it does for you.  Your worship will strengthen you and encourage you.  Your worship, true worship will clarify your thoughts and the decisions you need to make.  True worship aligns you with me and makes it easier for you to know my will and follow it. 

True worship is powerful. True worship is from your heart. It isn't always pretty.  It isn't always dignified. It can sometimes be ugly and quite undignified.  But if it is from your heart, it is beautiful to me.  If it is true worship, it blesses me.  If it is true worship, it can move mountains. 

I love you daughter.  Worship me in spirit and in truth.  In your own words and in your own way, worship me and I will cause all things to work to your good. 

I love you so much.  Can you feel me here with you tonight.  I am leaning over your right shoulder and watching you type these words.  I am here with you.  I am present and I am real.  I am yours, now and forever.  I love you more than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment