Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pile of blessings...

My prayer:
God you are incredible! You listen, you love, you provide, you prosper and you save me. Today was more examples of how you destine me to succeed.  I barely do anything and you turn it into success.  You make me effective.  One tiny action with your favor is better than 80 hours of work without your favor.

Your favor is such an amazing and unmerited gift! You sure give good gifts God.

It is so important that I never live a single second outside of your presence. I need you so much.  Now that I know what life is like with you, I don't ever want to be without you.  



Thank you for favor on my job and the new potential client.  Thank you for hearing the prayers and healing N's sister.  Thank you for guiding me and showing me what to do.  Thank you for making me effective.  Thank you for choosing me God.  I love you so much!!


What God Said Tonight:
What you are experiencing now is what I have always hoped and wanted for you.  There were so many years when I wanted to give to you.  I wanted to bless you but you would not receive it. You had convinced yourself that you didn't deserve it and just closed yourself off to what I was trying to give you.  


So many of my children get caught in that.  Life beats you up and satan lies to you and you think you have to earn my gifts.  Since when is a gift earned?  Do you earn your birthday gifts each year?  No, a gift, by definition is something you have not earned but that someone wants to bless you with.  


I am so glad that you are finally willing to receive some of the gifts I have for you.  I have more, when you are ready.  I have been storing up gifts for you for years and hoping and waiting for the day that you would be ready to receive them.  You have only seen the tip of the iceberg.  


I love you so much and I want to lavish you with gifts. You know how I say that I will bless you to overflow?  That is the kind of gifts and blessing I am talking about.  I want to pile them up on top of you so you are so covered that all people see is the blessing.  Like a pile of Christmas presents towering and covering you.  So beautiful that people will want it for themselves.  That is the real point.  


I love to bless you because you are my daughter and I love to show you how I love you. But the real point of the blessing is to show others what they could have if they chose.  The real purpose of the blessing is to share it.  I will bless you all the days of your life, if you will let me.  I love you daughter.  Stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I love this... It has given me so much to think about and to be be faithful for. I am sharing this with my friends... God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete