Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spending time...

My prayer:
Incredible God.  Your plans and your purpose make so much sense, in hindsight. Looking back, I can see how everything had to happen how and when it did in order to turn out so wonderful. I didn't understand it as it was happening.  I couldn't see the end from the beginning like you can.  All I could see was the delays, the lack of progress.  But now, I can look back and see that everything was just waiting for the right time.  Now, I see how perfect you made it all.  Now I can see you purpose in it all. 


God I pray that you continue to help me to be better at trusting that you are working everything out, before I see how it is going to work out.  Even when it takes a LONG time, help me to remember nights like tonight where it all seems so clear and I "get it." 


Thank you God for always knowing what is best and when is best.  Thank you for making me wait for best even when I want what is right now.  Waiting for your best is always better.


I love you God and I am all yours.


What God Said Tonight:
Time matters  a lot more to you than it does to me.  I have always been and will always be.  In the landscape of eternity, time really has no meaning.  Time is a series of artificial benchmarks that don't have any meaning other than to categorize your day, your life.  


Stop being so time conscious.  Spend your time wisely but don't keep one eye on the clock.  Time is important only in how you spend it not in how much has passed.  Time is a currency that is more valuable than gold but is infinite.  Spend your time wisely.  


Spend time with me.  Spend time with your family, with your friends. Spend time focused on the things that matter.  Don't waste time.  Don't throw time away.  It is far too valuable for that.  But don't save time up or put it off.  It is infinite in your life but there will never be another now.  There will never be another opportunity to do what you are experiencing and doing right now.  Even one second later, it is changed and different.  


Now is fleeting and should be cherished.  Now is all you really have.  But with me, you have an infinite number of nows.  I don't mean to get so deep but it is important to understand what time is and what it isn't.  I am in all times at once  My now is infinite.  Don't stress so much about time but be a wise steward.  Care for it as carefully as you do your money.  


I love you daughter and I want to spend all of the time that you will allow me to with you.  I love to spend time with you. You and me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment