Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 8, 2011

Truth and lies...

My prayer:
Awesome, amazing, incredible, giving, loving, victorious God!  Another great day! Thank you for every blessing God,  I have NO complaints.  I LOVE YOU!!! 

I was wondering something today.  I was wondering why it is so easy for me to see how amazing other people are and how hard it is to see or believe that there is anything amazing in me.  I look at my friends and I see the most giving, loving, talented and truly amazing people that I can imagine.  To me their awesomeness is so obvious but for the most part, they don't see it in themselves and they have a hard time believing me when I tell them.  Similarly, when they tell me great things about me, I assume it is just cause they are super nice people, not because the things they are saying are actually true. 

God, I often pray to see others through your eyes and you have given me those eyes.  I pray tonight that you help me and others see ourselves through your eyes.  God help me to see the truth about me, the good and the areas for improvement.  I pray for wisdom and understanding.  I think if we, if I, could see myself in truth, so many other things wouldn't be an issue and I could focus on the things that really need the work.

I love you God and I love this life you have given me.  I love the people you have put in it.  I love the opportunities you have given me.  I love the privilege of getting to know you, talk to you and hear from you.  That is really what makes it all worthwhile.  What is on your mind tonight sweet Father?

What God Said Tonight:
Ahh my daughter, the human condition is strange sometimes.  I see you covered in the blood of my Son's sacrifice so to me you are perfect.  You see yourself uncovered and you see the flaws.  When you look at yourself without the covering of my blood you will see every dark area, you will see every flaw.  They will seem so big that you are likely to see things that are not even there. 

Your enemy, satan, wants you to see those things.  He magnifies those things.  If he can get you to believe that they are the truth, that those dark areas are the true you, he can discourage you to a point of despair. 

Look at the blood not what the blood is covering.  The blood is the truth of your life.  My covering is the truth of who you are.  The truth is you accepted my forgiveness and you are forgiven.  The truth is that you are my adopted child and that makes you amazing.  The truth is that all of my children are amazingly gifted because they have my characteristics.  They mimic the Father.  They reflect me.  As my reflection, they are amazing. 

I am the truth.  Your reflection of me is the truth.  Believe the truth and not the lie.  Believe me, not the one who would see you fail and die in despair.  Believe the one who loves you not the one that hates you.  Believe me who wants to see you succeed, not the enemy who is desperate to see you fail. 

I love you so much.  You are the most precious thing to me. Your life means everything to me.  Your future is carefully planned by me.  Rest again and we will talk more tomorrow.  My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment