Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Untalented...

My prayer:
Awesome God, I love you and I thank you for today.  Thank you for keeping me safe.  Thank you for incredible opportunities to serve you and your people.  Thank you for amazing friends and time to spend with them.  Thank you God for multiplying the hours of this day to get it all done!

God, I am teaching/training tomorrow and it has been a month or so.  I am excited, but I ask God that your favor be on me.  I ask God that you help me to do a good job and the work of my hands be blessed by you.  Help me to teach well.  Thank you God for the gifts you have given me and I ask that you help those gifts shine through tomorrow.

Awesome healing Father, you also know the prayers today for you to do a true and mighty miracle in my friend.  God, I pray that we get the praise report of your healing power tomorrow morning.  I thank you God that you have already done the miracle, you have already healed, but I ask now for that confirmation tomorrow am at the doctor's appt.

Thank you God for being everything I need.  Thank you for being more than I can hope for.  I love you God!

What God Said Tonight:
Waiting on me and my timing is not fun, but it is necessary.  I hear your thoughts now, you think I am saying that I won't give you the praise report tomorrow a.m. and that is not necessarily so.  But remember regardless of the report tomorrow,  I am God and I will handle this situation that you have brought to me as I have promised to handle every situation you have brought to me. 

I am your Father and I will always take care of you and the things that are important to you.  Some things are important to me for no other reason than they are important to you.  I love you so much that the things you care about, the people and the situations you care about, I automatically care about. 

Can you say the same about me?  Is your love for me enough that you care about things just because they are important to me?  Saving souls is important to me.  To do that, I need witnesses.  Are you willing to tell people about me even when it is uncomfortable, just because it is important to me?  I hope so. 

I have gifted you with many things,  I have given you many talents.  I appreciate that you use them all for me and my kingdom.  Sometimes, I need you to do more.  Sometimes I need you to step out and do things that you are not talented with, you are not gifted with just because it is important to me that it get done. 

I know you and I know you are faithful.  I know that anything I ask of you you will do.  I love that.  Know that I may need to ask you to do some things soon that are not things that come naturally to you.  I am going to need you to do some things just because they are important to me and I need a willing servant to do them. Will you do the stuff you aren't good at?  I promise I will fill the gaps and make it work but I need you to step out and do things that you are not good at so we can get them done. 

Are you up for it?  I hope so.  I need you daughter.  I love you and time is short.  We need to finish some things now.  Rest well and know that I am with you now and forever.  I am yours my dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment