Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Guide in the storm...

My prayer:
Awesome God, Father, Lord and teacher.  God I am pooped tonight!  So much happening today, it is kind of a blur.  But, I love you and I don't ever want to miss our night time together.  Ending my day with you is perfect.  Starting my day with you is perfect.  Spending my day with you is perfect. 

God I pray and ask for your favor tomorrow.  I have another important meeting tomorrow and I need your help. Thank you God for blessing the work of my hands.

What is on your mind tonight God?  If you want to talk about anything, I am here.  I love you Daddy.

What God Said Tonight:
Bet you thought that today would never end.  All things end except our life together.  Hard times end.  Good times end.  Challenges end and blessings end.  Everything in this world is temporal except for you and me.  You , your brothers and sisters and me are eternal.  All else is temporary. 

Part of why I tell you not to worry is because whatever you are worried about today, will not be there tomorrow, or maybe the day after.  All things change, except my love for you.  All things have a season except for our relationship.  We are the constants in a world, an existence of constant change. 

You will always know and trust me. I will be your home base forever.  I will be your safe home for ever.  I will be yours forever.  Don't get lost in thoughts and worry over the temporary.  Keep you mind focused on the permanent, the unchanging, keep your mind on me. 

I will be the stability in the chaos.  I will be the guide in the storm.  I will be the zip line in the blizzard.  I am your true north and I will guide you through this constantly changing world. 

I love you daughter.  Rest and prepare for more tomorrow.  There is much left to do this week. There are things that you have put off that need your attention.  Rest and I will give you the time you need, tomorrow.  Sleep sweetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment