Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 18, 2011

Circus mirror...

My prayer:
Mighty God, thank you for your favor during the meeting today.  You always take care of me God.  I am so completely grateful to you.  I am nothing but you destine me to succeed every time.  You are so amazing.  God I am not worthy but I am grateful. 

God I feel like I haven't really sat and talked to you about what is on my heart in awhile.  I have been so tired by the end of the day, all I can do is be grateful for what you have done and I don't have a lot of time or energy to think or talk much beyond that. 

Fact is that life remains pretty amazing right now.  I am busy but happy.  I am tired but it is the tired that comes from honest work.  I am not getting everything done that I want but I am getting a lot done. 

And, fact is, everything I need, you provide. Every time I pray, you are there waiting.  Every time I need you for me or for someone else, you show up and show out.  How could I ask for more than that?  I love you God and I love this season we are in.  Thank you for life and for the blessings you are pouring out on me.

What God Said Tonight:
I want you to know something.  I want you to hear something.  It is something I have told you before.  It is something that you have learned the hard way before.  Tonight I don't want you to learn the hard way, I want you to listen to me so you can adjust before there are consequences. 

You are more than your accomplishments.  You don't have to "do anything" for me.  You don't have to do anything for my love.  I appreciate your service.  I appreciate that you want to do things for me but your worth is never based on that. 

You talk of being unworthy and it is true.  But my son came and sacrificed so you could be worthy.  If you don't accept your worth in him it is as if he died for nothing.  I need you to focus on who you are in Christ.  I need you to get your focus off your accomplishments.  I need you to get your eyes off of the approval of others. 

You are falling back into the performance trap and I can't afford to let you.  I need you  too much.  I need you to know who you are in my son.  I need you to see your reflection as clearly as I see you. 

You have been looking in a distorted mirror again, just like the funny mirrors at the circus.  You have been looking in a distorted mirror but you think it is real.  You are not what others say about you.  You are not what have done or what you have accomplished. 

You are a precious child of the most high God.  You are a royal priesthood.  You are a blood bought daughter who's life is so precious to me I sacrificed my own son to have you.  I laid down my life that you could have yours.  Now that you are redeemed and washed clean of your sin, stop seeing it as a part of you.  Stop looking to others to validate who you are and your worth.  Look in the clear reflection of my Word and see who you really are. 

I love you and I want you to remember your position through my son.  I want you to remember your authority that I have given you.  I need you to remember those things and not the circus mirror reflection.  You are who I say you are.  You are successful because I have told you that you are above and not beneath, the head and not the tail. 

See me in you and see clearly.  I love you daughter.  You need to rest tomorrow and recenter.  Get this right and the rest comes easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment