Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The bunker...

My prayer:
Awesome God.  What an honor and privilege it is to serve you.  What an amazing experience to pray and watch you change people's circumstances.  What an incredible thing to see you time after time show up and heal people God. 

Two manifest praise reports of immediate healing today.  Your healing power has no boundaries.  Whether it is a headache, a common cold or cancer, you heal.  Thank you God for being our healer.  Thank you God for letting me be a part of your healing power.  God you get all the honor and the praise.  You are our healer.

I praise you God.  I thank you God.  I am in awe of you God. 

What God Said Tonight:
Healing is easy, it was already taken care of years ago.  I have a plan and a purpose that you don't see yet. You know pieces and parts and today was a part of it.  Your connections, your relationships are key to your future.  Your experiences today are the bedrock of your tomorrow.  Your decisions today lay the path for your tomorrow. 

You stay focused on what I put in front of you. But know that it is a part of a bigger pattern. 

I am having trouble getting through to you tonight daughter.  You have been distracted much of today.  Where is your mind and your thoughts? Why are you not able to focus on me tonight?  Keep me at the center and everything else will fall into place.  But, concentrate and keep me at the center.  Basic principles.  Keep me first, my people second and everything else will fall into place. Rest but renew your focus on me.  Keep your mind stayed on me. 

Wall yourself in with me like a bunker.  We are about to be in a battle.  The first volleys have already begun.  Keep in the bunker with me.  Stay protected and be my medic.  Pray for the injured. Pray for the injured in body, mind and soul. 

There will be casualties in this war.  Pray for them.  Be my light and my hands in this war.  I will do the fighting.  You be my medic.  Together we will see victory, I promise.  Now, go and rest, with your mind focused on me, and we will be ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment