Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 25, 2010

God's power...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God, Father, thank you for another amazing day.  Before I get too far into this, Happy Birthday Jesus!  I know that this was likely not the actual day over 2,000 years ago that you were born but since I don't know the real date, Happy Birthday! 

I love you God.  I thank you Jesus for all that you did for me.  Thank you for living to understand me better.  Thank you for dieing so my sin would be covered.  Thank you for rising out of death, defeating satan and death so that I can have everlasting life with you. 

God, I have said those words many times, I have heard them in many church services.  But, when I stop to think about each one of them, really stop to think, each statement is more unbelievable than the last.  The God of the universe decides to be born as a human and live as a human.  Ok, kind of unbelievable but not unthinkable.  You are God, you can do whatever you want.  If you want to try out being human, ok.  But then, you chose to die for me to pay for my sin.  You chose to die for me.  That is a bit more unthinkable.  That kind of sacrifice comes only with GREAT love.  I think the only one I know of who would die for me other than you is my mom. So, to accept that you died for me, I have to accept that you love me, A LOT.  But then it just gets crazy.  You resurrected yourself from the dead, defeated satan and death and I get to live forever with you.  What part of that sentence is believable in every day life?  And yet, it is true.  Every word of it is true. 

God you are so amazing, so powerful and so wonderful.  I can't believe I get to live everyday with you and I can't imagine living one second without you.  Thank you for teaching me the truth of who you are and what you have done.  Thank you for showing me how to believe the unbelievable and see it work in my life.  Thank you God for being you and loving me.  I hope you had the best birthday ever today Jesus!! Let's keep the celebration going tomorrow as we worship.  Love you so very much.

What God Said Tonight:
Wait and see my daughter.  We have a great year ahead of us.  You thought this last year was great, wait until you see what is to come. 

I do love these celebrations with you and with my children.  Today was good but it has me thinking about your future about our future together.  I can't wait to see your face when we get to do the things we are about to do.  You haven't even imagined most of it.  You are going to see my power like you have never seen before.  You are going to see miracles you have yet to imagine.  You will also see things that you have hoped and dreamed about.  You will see the manifest miracles that you have heard of but not yet seen.  Healing miracles will remain  prominent in your life.  You are called to it.  But you will begin to see more and more miracles in other areas as well.  You will begin to see my power in a whole new way. 

I am tired of my children living with less. I am tired of my children living below thier privilege level.  It is time for my children to take their rightful place.  It is time for my children to step up and be counted.  It is time for my children to stand out and be recognized as the priests and kings that they are.  It is time. 

My power is coming to the world, to you my daughter.  Wait and see how awesome it is.  I love you and know that I can trust your faithfulness with this.  We are going to have a blast this coming year.  I promise.  I love you daughter.  Thank you for today.  I will remain with you always.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete